🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Accept Dispute and Reject Dispute buttons?
Page options
trixxmanaty
Community Member

Accept Dispute and Reject Dispute buttons?

Dear team,

I filed a dispute with a client who ended a contract and do not want to pay the last milestone that I completed. In the Dispute Center, when I click on my case it shows 2 buttons to Accept Dispute and Reject Dispute. What does this mean and do I have to respond as soon as possible?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Kudakwashe Z wrote:

I filed a dispute with a client who ended a contract and do not want to pay the last milestone that I completed. In the Dispute Center, when I click on my case it shows 2 buttons to Accept Dispute and Reject Dispute. What does this mean and do I have to respond as soon as possible?

You an ignore those buttons, they are only relevant for clients and it is a user-interface fu peculiarity that it shows on the freelancer-side.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Kudakwashe Z wrote:

You an ignore those buttons, they are only relevant for clients and it is a user-interface fu peculiarity that it shows on the freelancer-side.

Noted - thank you

I feel like this should be a *pinned* post.....

Miriam H wrote:

I feel like this should be a *pinned* post.....

I feel like Upwork should fix that and remove it from the communication with the person who launched the dispute.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members