🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Access to this page has been denied
Page options
9180f86d
Community Member

Access to this page has been denied

Hey I have joined upwork a few days ago. I noticed whenever I'm trying to login this error is occurring everytime. is there any fix available?

I'm using latest chrome browser, not using any adblocker and also never disabled javascript.

I have attached the screenshot.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Kazi,

I am sorry for the late response. Generally, captcha feature is part of the security process and it can't be completely disabled. However, if it keeps on popping up and not letting you access your account, please try using incognito window. Feel free to let us know if the issue persists.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Kazi,

I am sorry for the late response. Generally, captcha feature is part of the security process and it can't be completely disabled. However, if it keeps on popping up and not letting you access your account, please try using incognito window. Feel free to let us know if the issue persists.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9180f86d
Community Member

Thank you. I will let you know if this issue occurs.

Thank you.

4c925328
Community Member

Hello, I also have the same issue. Mine happens when I try to enter my project dashboard. I also tried the Incognito but still didn't help. Please how can I resolve this.

Hi Ariel,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members