🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Accidentally Submitted a Proposal
Page options
hj-wicko
Community Member

Accidentally Submitted a Proposal

Hello,

I was typing up a cover letter in notepad, pasted in a few words in Upwork, went back to notepad, and somehow the proposal was submitted, all two sentences of it.  I withdrew it and put in a note.  

Can I really not resubmit or get this opened up to me to submit again?  Something weird happened typing and next thing you know I saw the proposal submitted screen.  

Can anyone assist?  I'd email someone somehow but the bot said this was the best way to find help.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi HJ,

I just checked this for you and you should be able to submit a proposal for this job post. 

On the page where you made the screenshot you shared here with us, click on the View Job Posting link. Once you're on the Job Post you'll see in the upper right corner a button to Submit a Proposal for it.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Can I really not resubmit or get this opened up to me to submit again?"

If you can't re-submit right now, then you can't re-submit right now. You may want to try looking at the job again tomorrow to see if you can re-submit.

joynul33
Community Member

Hi HJ,

You can't resubmit the job but you can withdraw your application.

Happy Freelancing

Thanks!

Joynul
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi HJ, 

Could you please share more information on why you are unable to send a proposal? I checked the job post you are referring to and can see that you should be able to submit a proposal. You can click on the "View Job Posting" link here and submit, and click on the "Submit a Proposal" on the job post. 

Let me know if you need further help. 

~ Avery
Upwork
hj-wicko
Community Member

Hello and thank you everyone,

I am unable to resubmit again after withdrawing my proposal.  Attached is what I see on my screen for the posting in question.  

H.J.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi HJ,

I just checked this for you and you should be able to submit a proposal for this job post. 

On the page where you made the screenshot you shared here with us, click on the View Job Posting link. Once you're on the Job Post you'll see in the upper right corner a button to Submit a Proposal for it.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
hj-wicko
Community Member

It works indeed!!! TYVM!!!

Hi,

I am having a similar problem in that I prematurely submitted my proposal without attaching specific pictures that I wanted to include.  I was going to withdraw and re-submit, but I don't want to do that  if I won't be able to resubmit.  

Any thoughts?

Many thanks,

Susanna White

3836a0ad
Community Member

try after one or more day

i think you can resubmit.

try it..

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members