🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Analytics and ranking factors for Projects
Page options
mjstudiosdottech
Community Member

Analytics and ranking factors for Projects

Hey folks, Upwork recently introduced projects listing for freelancers and I just started seeing this notice on top of my projects list page. 

What do you guys think are the ranking factors that determine the appearance of my projects in the client search? I can't find any of my projects with search keywords like WordPress or Website etc. 

Has anyone had success with getting clients from these project listings?

Also if someone from the team could say when we would be able to see analytics for our listings as to how many people had clicked or viewed our listing and so on?

I was pretty excited about this feature but so far its crickets.

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Mansoor,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
rainmaker1145
Community Member

I also have jumped no the band wagon for the projects, however, I have been unable to test to see if this has provided any value to my freelance.  As stated in your post, I'm also looking to see some form of analytics showing if people are seeing, clicking and requesting any of my project portfolio.  In my search throughout the Upwork site, I have not seen any rollout for Upwork Project Analytics.  However, with that being said, the analytics provided for my profile could use more details and or feedback. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members