🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Are ending a fixed price contract from my end...
Page options
sharmin68
Community Member

Are ending a fixed price contract from my end then will decrease my JSS?

Hi,

Recently I accepted a fixed price contract. After working a day, my client understood that this project was impossible to complete; by the way, she thought—cause to complete the project, I need to have a website, and I don't have that. So the client now wanted to cancel the project. But she told me to end it? She said if she ended the contract, then it would have a negative impact on my JSS. But I am not sure about this. Should I ende the contract or the client? Would you please help with it? Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

The client is being jind. They don't want to leave you poor feedback.

If the client ends the contract, they HAVE TO leave feedback. If you end the contract, your client doesn't have to leave feedback and your JSS will not be affected.

Just thank the clients and end the contract.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

The client is being jind. They don't want to leave you poor feedback.

If the client ends the contract, they HAVE TO leave feedback. If you end the contract, your client doesn't have to leave feedback and your JSS will not be affected.

Just thank the clients and end the contract.

petra_r
Community Member

"kind" not "jind"

Thank you so much, Petra R! I was worried about that. This happened first time in my career. So I couldn't understand what I should do.

petra_r
Community Member

As far as your JSS is concerned, it is irrelevant who ends the contract. All that matters for the JSS is whether any feedback that is left is good or bad.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members