🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Authenticator app lost now unable to go to se...
Page options
wasifalee
Community Member

Authenticator app lost now unable to go to settings

How can I remove two step verification as I have lost authnetication app account after phone change and now I am unable to go to my settings.

Need hlep.

26 REPLIES 26
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Wasif,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your code and your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Me tooo please

I recently reset my android phone. I had the authenticator app on my phone, it got deleted. Now I can't change anything in my profile.
Now how can I connect it to my phone again.

Hi Goran,

I hope you can help me with the same problem.

Thank you.

Hi Noymee,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Hi Wasif,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your code and your account. Thank you.

Hi Goran,

I have lost my Authenticator app and I can't sign in to settings. Please help.

Thanks,

farhad-deilami
Community Member

Hi there, 

I have the same issue and i was wondering if you can sort my account as well please.

I dont have access to authenticator app and i cant access setting section.

Regards

Farhad

Hi Farhad,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

I have exactly the same problem. Because i had to reset my phone, I lost my authentificator data and i cannot access the settings section.

Hi Marius, 

I apologize if we missed responding to your post. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern through an email support ticket. You should be able to access your ticket on this page of your account, or through your email inbox. 

~ Avery
Upwork
145303e2
Community Member

Me too. Avery . Please i Lost my two Factor authentication

Hi Mohammed,

Could you please confirm if you're still experiencing issues logging in? 

~Andrea
Upwork
145303e2
Community Member

My reall account IS**Edited for Community Guidelines**

not that one

Hi Mohammed,

The account you're referring to is closed. Would you like our team to reopen it? 
Please keep in mind that you can only have one account, as opening more than one is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No please . Just that account**Edited for Community Guidelines**

. Had two Factor authentication Lost my phone.**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mohammed,

Please keep in mind that it is not allowed to share private details publicly in our Community and it is in violation of Community Guidelines.
Our team will reach out to you via email on your original account and will assist you further. I would suggest to close your new account as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I cannot acess my email**Edited for Community Guidelines** too so just Want to remove two Factor authentication

Hi Mohammed,

If you have any problems with your email address I would recommend to reach out to your provider directly. Our team will reach out to you shortly on your original account to assist you further with your Upwork account.

Please be mindful of our Community Guidelines going forward as I've already noted in my previous, it is not allowed to share private details publicly in our Community. If you would like to share private details, you can always reach out to us Moderators via PM (click on our names > send a message). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How you will reach me on my original account if i cannot Access to it

Hi Mohammed,

You will receive an email notification under the email address that is associated with your account. If you need help regarding your email address, please reach out to your email provider directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
arslan_20
Community Member

I had changed my phone, I lost my authentificator data and i cannot access the settings section.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
behailu_g
Community Member

Greetings,

I have lost my Authenticator app and I can't sign in to settings. Please help.

Hi Behailu,

~ AJ
Upwork
awais753
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

I had to change my phone and now I am stuck with the same issue. Please help.

Hi Awais,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members