🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bad and Unprofessional Review
Page options
e2f462e7
Community Member

Bad and Unprofessional Review

Hi everyone! I hope you're doing good.

I had an unfortunate experience with a client a few months ago. I applied to the mediator because she repeatedly asked for pointless revisions, manipulated the contract refused to give my money. The process took a long time and it ended in the end, although it was not what I expected. However, the customer wrote me a very personal and bad review. I mean, of course I leaved a negative feedback to her too but in a professional context. But hers is very personal. This is the opening sentence of her review --"First of all, the worst person I've ever across in my entire life." (...)

🙂

So this is a very personal comment, It's about my personality and It's very exaggerated, far from professional. I'm a top rated freelancer and there isn't a single bad review in my profile, except this one.

Now I hesitate to apply for jobs now because this tragic comment shows up at the top. Is there any way I can remove this?
Are there no restrictions on personal comments?

Thanks!
Leyla

2 REPLIES 2
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

You are Top Rated and so can have feedback removed.  See. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228-Feedback-removal

6bfcdaf8
Community Member

Deliver a few great projects and it will soon be lost deep in history. Also you have the feedback removal perk but it will show "feedback removed". In my opinion the current awful feedback is better. Because when i see it, i can easily understand that it's an unfair and unbalanced feedback so i discard it. All the rest of your profile looks great so i'd still award you the job if i thought you were a good fit.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members