🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bad review
Page options
terekhovde
Community Member

Bad review

I worked on**Edited for community guidelines** long time ago. Client just dissappeared and after few attempts to contact him I decided to give up on freelancing and find normal work (And I found). Now I decided to get back to freelancing but I've found that this client made a terrible review and just RUINED my account. That's not fair.

4 REPLIES 4
tlbp
Community Member

Dmitry T wrote:

I worked on https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01bef933e40458b1b1 long time ago. Client just dissappeared and after few attempts to contact him I decided to give up on freelancing and find normal work (And I found). Now I decided to get back to freelancing but I've found that this client made a terrible review and just RUINED my account. That's not fair.

What part of that is not fair? 

836408d7
Community Member

You left a client without a Freelancer, mid-contract, still got paid for it and the client STILL was kind enough to leave you three stars? You're right. It's not fair - on the customer.

He left me for about 3 months. Life has changed. This was a project for summer. I had to work on my main work and finish the university when he suddenly appeared.

If you're serious about making a go of it on Upwork, and judging by what's happened so far - you're not, you can refund the client and have that feedback removed. Otherwise, learn from your mistakes, stop blaming the client for you going 'Gone in 60 Seconds' on him and work hard.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members