🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Basic Plan Connects Not Received
Page options
anjumarslan
Community Member

Basic Plan Connects Not Received

Hi dear,

My monthly connects expired on 11 May 2019 but I have not yet received / renewed my monthly connects (basic plan) yet. Kindly guide me about it or resolve my issue.

Thanks and regards

Arslan Anjum

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your billing cycle will start on 12-May, UTC. Please allow 24-hours for the connects to be credited to your account. If the connects do not get credited after 24-hours, please reach out to us, and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your billing cycle will start on 12-May, UTC. Please allow 24-hours for the connects to be credited to your account. If the connects do not get credited after 24-hours, please reach out to us, and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi still im not receiving any connects to my account

Hi Mikki,

Your account has been moved to paid Connects, you will have to purchase Connects to submit a proposal to any job (unless you are on our Freelancer Plus plan or rolled over some existing Connects).

This was announced about 2-months ago, where we sent an email to all users, posted in our blogsetup a resource page,  posted announcements in the Community here as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Since 1 months I have not yet received my monthly connects (basic plan) yet. Kindly resolve my issue. Thanks and regards Hamza.

Hi Hamza,

All freelancers were moved to paid connects only. This means that freelancers on our Basic plan will not be receiving free connects anymore. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Since 2 Months I have not yet received my monthly connects (basic plan) yet.

Kindly resolve my issue.

Thanks and regards

Nadeem.

Hi Upwork team,

I was created my new account. but Connects is zero. so I was trying to add a billing method using my debit card. Unfortunately, it was not accepted. How can I get connects? Kindly guide me or help me.

Thank you,

Taylan

Hi Taylan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! can you please help me, coz I dont have availabe 60 free connects on my upwork account. I dont know why. My account is from odesk before. I hope you can help me upwork connect.jpg

Hi Rex,

As the message says, the "Basic Plan" no longer has free connects, you have to buy them.

ok.. I will keep in mind,

Hi dear,

this is Jamil Haider i did not receive my monthly connects screenshot is attached and this was happening from last 2 months. humbly request Kindly guide me about this issue it or resolve is as soon as possible

Thanks and regards

Jamil Haider

petra_r
Community Member

Jamil H wrote:

this is Jamil Haider i did not receive my monthly connects s

Free connects with the free plan were stopped in spring 2019

However, Upwork have announced they'll start to give freelancers on the basic lan 10 per month in future, so you'll get 10 in January. If you need any in the meantime, you have to buy them.

0 per month.png

Hello Admin/Moderators,

My monthly connects expired on 3rd July 2019 my current Current Billing Cycle

Aug 4, 2019 — Sep 3, 2019, it's been passed 1 month but I have not yet received or renewed my monthly connects (freelancer basic plan). Please look into this matter and tell me the issue about it.

Waiting for your positive response.

Thanks

Rashid S wrote:

My monthly connects expired on 3rd July 2019 my current Current Billing Cycle

Aug 4, 2019 — Sep 3, 2019, it's been passed 1 month but I have not yet received or renewed my monthly connects (freelancer basic plan). Please look into this matter and tell me the issue about it.

There are no more free connects. You have to buy them now.

Hi Rashid,

Thanks for reaching out to us. According to our new Connects policy, you'll need to purchase Connects in order to submit proposals. Connects are sold in the following bundles: 10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12. Purchasing Connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Basic Plan Connects Not Received, its beed 1 week

I am facing the same issue, as the billing cylce is 28th of each month, i made an account and recieved 20 Connects as new member on basic plan, but its been 8 days since my billing cycle passed, i havn't recieved the connects so far, what could be issue pls?

Thanks 

Regards

Mohsin

Hi Mohsin,

According to our new Connects policy, you'll need to purchase Connects in order to submit proposals. Connects are sold in the following bundles: 10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12. Purchasing Connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alaksendar 

thanks for your prompt response, can you please let me know that purchasing of new connects once will be rolled out on evey business cycle or i have to buy every time?

Regards

Hi! I have the same problem. I used my connects 2 months ago aproximately and  Upwork never renewed it. How can I solve this problem? 

Thank you.

Pilar B wrote:

Hi! I have the same problem. I used my connects 2 months ago aproximately and  Upwork never renewed it. How can I solve this problem? 

Had you read the thread you are replying to, you would have figured out that free connects have been discontinued months ago in spring 2019

Hi,

I've same problem, I've basic account and still my connect is 0. why I didn't get connects? can you please help me on that.

raheel n wrote:

I've same problem, I've basic account and still my connect is 0. why I didn't get connects? can you please help me on that.

No

more

free

Connects.

If you want any connects, you have to buy them or take out a membership.

... a paid membership, which is mostly just a more expensive way of buying connects.

Richard W wrote:

... a paid membership, which is mostly just a more expensive way of buying connects.

Nooooooooooooo.... it's a never ending source of hilarity (seeing the bid ranges!)

I promise, it's the funniest thing ever.

Hi, Its been 4 months and I am not recieving any connects at the end of month. Kindly credit my connects so that I can apply for job in these hard times. 
Thanks
Regards

Hi Awais,

All freelancers were moved to paid connects only. This means that freelancers on the Basic plan will not receive free connects anymore. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am beginner basic plan user, i got an email that says monthly 10 free connects are given to me. But still in my profile..it is not updated. ANy help

Hi Girmay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that you already received free monthly Connects for the current billing cycle. You can find more information on your Connects History page

You’ll see your monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. You’ll also receive an email when your Connects are available for use.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar, I am having the same problem with my Upwork account. I've been receiving monthly free connects every 3rd of the month, last time was in April. I did not receive any this month. Could you assist me?

Hi Rachel,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a0b40d12
Community Member

Hey, 

Starting this month Upwork stopped giving 60 free connects to Basic Plan users. Now, you'll have to buy connects for $0.15 each, in bundles of 10.

You can also upgrade to Freelancer Plus for $14.99 & receive 70 connects (Valued at $10.5) each month.

You can read more about Changes to Connects

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

kirke_
Community Member

Hmm, I got my free connects this month. 

How come?

a0b40d12
Community Member

Did your billing cycle start on May 1?

The rollout started on May 2 & as the billing cycles change, freelancers can start seeing the new pricing and change to connects.

Rishabh S,

You are providing the wrong details yet because upwork is not doing it yet.

Hey Chan M.

I'm not providing wrong information here, According to this article on Upwork Blog, paid connects started to roll out on May 2.

Since it's a phased rollout, You might not be seeing it because your billing cycle hasn't changed yet.

Rishabh S

Can you confirm the final date in the Image(http://prntscr.com/nnlx7f) ?

I can't confirm the exact date, but that information is for new freelancers that joined recently, nevertheless. 

For existing freelancers, the rollout started on May 2 & by June end, all freelancers & agencies (new & existing) should be able to see the change.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members