🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bids Placement Section
Page options
0b11da32
Community Member

Bids Placement Section

Hello Everyone,

I'm facing a weird issue with my account. I'm unable to see this Bids Placement Section while applying for any job. Due to this, I'm unable to boost my proposal or place my bid on any of these 4 placements. That is why, clients are not even seeing my proposal. And, my connections are getting wasted. I tried to get help from Upwork but their associate is unable to understand my issue. Once again, I do repeat that I'm facing this issue with every single job (not with a few jobs). Currently, I'm using the  Freelance Plus Membership. And, during the past 30 days, I've purchased more than 500 connections till now

Please somebody help me resolve this issue.

Thank you and best regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ed87b11d
Community Member
2 REPLIES 2
ed87b11d
Community Member
ArjayM

Hi Qamar,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. Please know that If eligible, you can bid to boost your proposal until the auction closes, which happens seven days after the job is posted or when the client hires, whichever comes first.

That said, all Boosted Proposal auctions run for up to seven days or until the client makes their first hire. If the auction is closed but the job is still open, then the boost option will not be available. Also, some jobs may not be available for boosting as eligibility to boost is determined based on how good of a match you are to the job and client requirements. You can still submit a proposal regularly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members