🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Billing method is not active
Page options
f48a77fd
Community Member

Billing method is not active

Hi, I am facing the issue that my billing method is not active. I attached the screenshot. Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ahsan,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
1a3a76ee
Community Member

J

rafiquehamid34
Community Member

Hello,

Please contact customer support and inform them about the issue regarding your billing method not being active despite linking your credit or debit card. If everything is fine from their side, then contact your bank and inquire about enabling online transactions. Have you used your credit or debit card for international purchases before? If not, call your bank and inform them about your situation. They should be able to provide a solution.

If none of the above options work, you can explore digital wallet services available in Pakistan that allow international transactions. For example, you can download wallets like Naya Pay or Sadapay to obtain a virtual card instantly and link it to your account here.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

@Rafique H Thank you so much for guiding me, I have been using this same payment method and same visa card from 1 year but now it happened.

I would suggest contacting Upwork's Customer Support to discuss the matter and seek their guidance. Additionally, it might be helpful to get in touch with your banking Customer Service for further assistance. I am confident that both teams will be willing to provide the necessary help and support.

I opened a request to customer support but there is no reply yet.

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f48a77fd
Community Member

Thank you so much

f48a77fd
Community Member

Hi Nikola, I am still waiting for agent but no one responded yet, I am unable to buy connects and apply for jobs, please solve my issue as soon as possible. Thanks

Hi Ahsan,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you

2d242a79
Community Member

Hi, was the issue resolved by so far? I am having the same problem and support doesn't answer for several days now. All our projects stopped because of this.

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I can see that you have an active support ticket regarding this issue. I followed up with the team assisting you but please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

We have added the payment card which stays in "Billing method is not active" state for like 1 week now, tried to contact support via chat bot but never received any reply.

Could you please advise how to fix this? All of our jobs stopped because of this issue, and also we are unable to pay to freelancers for the work they already done.

94184b70
Community Member

I am having the same problem

Hi Muhammad,

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. One of our agents will be getting in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
94184b70
Community Member

Hi Luiggi, It has been 15 days, and there has been no response from the support team. Can you please take a look, thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Edited to add link.

~ Nikola
Upwork
94184b70
Community Member

It has been 15 days, and there has been no response from the support team. Can you please take a look, thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members