🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bonus pending, and contract suspended
Page options
lyamani
Community Member

Bonus pending, and contract suspended

Hello,

i had been hired by a client on hourly contract, but he paid me "650" as bonus which has in left status "pending", and 5hrs later, i saw the contract is suspended.

i really don't know what happens with my contract, or what will happen!

someone can help me please 

thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The reality is you've been scammed

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44

Lyamani A wrote:

Ok, then the client ask me to buy something for him. And he is paying me 200$ for hrs, u set up the timer, but my hourly is 15 per hr, so i think i m not protected! Right!

If your hourly rate is $15/hour, why would do you think a client would pay you $200/hour? What's so special about what you were doing for this client, that your time would be worth this much money?

Yes 😔😔😔😔

i didn't know that this is illegal, and something against upwork policies, hope they won't banned my account.

😡

roberty1y
Community Member

Regarding bonuses: When you buy crypto, PUBG UC, etc., "pending" means "gone with the wind".

lyamani
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I have worked with a client, and he was very satisfied with the job. He paid me for Upwork, but after a few weeks, I got a mail from Upwork support saying that a payment made to your account has been reversed by your client’s bank. I don't know why this client does this. also, how can I be protected from this kind of bad action?

Best regards

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members