🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Boosting the project in search results
Page options
2d78b39c
Community Member

Boosting the project in search results

When I search for my projects from the search area, they all appear at the bottom. I think that if people see my project, they will choose me because of my price. but no one sees it because my projects are at the bottom. Is there a way to get my projects up?

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Dogukan,

Project ranking depends on the search query, talent quality, and the relevancy of the project. You may want to check these articles here and here for more information on how to improve your Project Catalog.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2d78b39c
Community Member

Hi I have a another question too I sold a project on march 2. I completed the project but client never said anything to me since then and didn't approved my work. I send a support mail to upwork but they didn't responded to me. What can I do ?

Hi Dogukan,

If you are working with a client and they become unresponsive for a long period of time, it may be best to stop working on the project and wait for contact from the client. 

On an hourly contract, it may be best to end your contract with an unresponsive client. Already-logged hours will be invoiced as usual, but no further payment should be expected on the ended contract. Even if your client fails to pay you for the hours invoiced, you will still be paid if you are eligible for Upwork Hourly Protection.

On a fixed-price contract, ending the contract forfeits any funds remaining in escrow. Instead, it is often best to complete your last milestone before you end the contract. If your client fails to respond to your submission, funds will be automatically released after 14 days. If they respond but refuse the work and you believe you have completed the work according to the agreed terms, you have the option to file a dispute.

You can find more information on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members