🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bought connects but they are not showing
Page options
e2608ac1
Community Member

Bought connects but they are not showing

Has anyone bought extra connects and they did not reflect in the account?

I bought some connects and my card was charged and everything but they never got transfered to my account.

11 REPLIES 11
0bac7ba8
Community Member

You should definitely address this with Upwork! Is really strange, it must be an error.

Same here and I need help please 

Hi Sagine,

Thank you for reaching out. I. checked and found no transaction to purchase Connects. Could you please try again and let us know if the payment went through?

~ AJ
Upwork
ArjayM

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. However, I checked and can confirm that the Connects you've purchased have been applied to your account. You may check your Transaction History and Connects History page to validate the transactions. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
90191e51
Community Member

Hi, same issue here. the amount from my bank account is deducted but no connect showing in my account. please help

Hi Karan,

I checked and can see the Connects you added to your account yesterday on my end. Could you please check your Connects History to confirm?

~Andrea
Upwork
joko1990
Community Member

Same here I do not see the connects in my account. Bought the connects in the last hour but it's not showing and have been trying for the past 20min to see how I can get this resolved. Can you please help to look into this?

Just checked again and it's now in. Think there's a big delay after buying the connects for it to be credited. Maybe this can be further optimised. Spent 20 min trying to find a way to resolve this issue.

Hi Joel,

It looks like the Connects were already added. Please check your Connects History page here

~ Joanne
Upwork
ashishsinha24
Community Member

Hi, 

Same issue. 

Purchased connects are not reflected. 

Checked purchased and connect history

Hi Ashish,

I checked your account and can confirm that the Connects were added successfully. You can check your Connects history here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members