🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » CANNOT_UPDATE_MY_PORTFOLIO
Page options
smwebtechnology
Community Member

CANNOT_UPDATE_MY_PORTFOLIO

Hi,

From last few days i was trying to update my portfolio but while saving it, it saying "please add one project image"

What does that means? It didn't ask me previously when i used to add my works in portfolio section.

Can anyone help me in this regard?

Regards,

Sanjay

(Graphic Designer)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanjay,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know and share the screenshot of the error so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanjay,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know and share the screenshot of the error so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alexsandar,

I just checked it out again, and now its showing that you can't show more than 20 projects per category. When i tried to upload the 21st project image it showing this error (attached). But previously we could upload as many projects images as we can. Why this is so?

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Regards,

Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolios. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members