🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » CLIENT IS NOT GETTING DIRECT CONTRACT MAIL
Page options
beinspired
Community Member

CLIENT IS NOT GETTING DIRECT CONTRACT MAIL

Hello there,
I have created a direct contract on Upwork but my client is not getting the mail to accept the contract. Kindly help me look into it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that we have a known issue that's is causing delays with some emails being delivered. That includes emails for Direct Contracts. Our engineers are working urgently to address the issue and make sure the delayed emails are delivered.
I'll provide an update on this thread once the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
AndreaG

Hi Abaire,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea. I am having the same issue. Can you please check why email **Edited for Community Guidelines** is not receiving the Direct contract security email. Thanks.

Hi Ashar,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

I am having issues with the Direct Contract security code. I get the security code email the next day & then it gets expired due to the long delay. Can you please check why there is a 24 hours delay?

Regards,

Ashar

I'm facing the same issue, my client receives the code after 6hrs.

Best Regards,

Anirudh

wp_jeehad
Community Member

Hi there!

Suddenly i'm facing issues at Direct Contact.. though i'm able to send invitation to my client but they are not getting any Emails of their account ? also not getting any verification codes too... please let me know why it's happening this with me
thanks

Hi Md Ziarul,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
8aa074e4
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the exact same issue. I even opened a ticket 12 hours ago but no response. My client is getting the direct contract mail after a 10-hour delay and he still can't access it as the email for security code then gets delayed for a further 10 hours. THis is highly irritating.

Hi, I use direct contract to invoice a lot of my off-platform clients. However, today the direct contract isn't working correctly. I can set up the contract but my client doesn't receive the email from Upwork to fund the contract. I even sent myself a test contract and I didn't receive the email either nor could I access the contract by direct link as I couldn't get the security code to access the contract either.

Hi Abdullah, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your direct contracts Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! The Upwork direct contract is not working for me. The client is not recieving the contract! Any solution please! 

Hi Musawar,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran Direct contract - security code is not working for me. I click ''Request a security code to view this contract.' but I never receive the code via email.

Hi Conor,

Just to clarify, you're trying to form a direct contract with a freelancer? If yes, I would like to confirm that you will not be able to use this feature. 
Direct contracts are for the freelancer to use it with their clients outside of Upwork. Since you're already registered on Upwork you will need to hire your freelancer on an official contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same issue, i have a big contract. upwork support team please help me ASAP. 

Hi Md Sartaz,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Direct Contract not received to client while sent from my side

I am trying to send clients direct contracts. But they are not receiving emails. As well as when I share contract link. The code isn't being received again. This is urgent.

khairuzzaman46
Community Member

Hi, Contact with customer care.

Thank you

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that we have a known issue that's is causing delays with some emails being delivered. That includes emails for Direct Contracts. Our engineers are working urgently to address the issue and make sure the delayed emails are delivered.
I'll provide an update on this thread once the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Nothing resolved yet 

We are waiting for the solution.

I am having the same issue, so can you tell me how long will it take?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the issue that caused for email notifications for Direct Contracts to be delayed has been resolved and notifications should be delivered shortly. 
Please, let us know if you still don't receive the notification within next few hours. 

We appreciate your patience while this issue was being addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members