🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't Edit my manual hours?
Page options
viratal
Community Member

Can't Edit my manual hours?

I had to work offline the previous week due to internet connection issues. By the time my internet connection came back and I am about to manually enter my work hours, I found out my timesheet is now locked. Is there any way around this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vira,

You can't edit the Work Diary after the freelancer period ends which is from Monday from 00:00 midnight to 11:59 a.m. UTC. You can check this help article for more information on the Weekly Billing Cycle. There is no way around this, but you can consider asking the client to issue you a bonus payment for the hours you worked previous week.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vira,

You can't edit the Work Diary after the freelancer period ends which is from Monday from 00:00 midnight to 11:59 a.m. UTC. You can check this help article for more information on the Weekly Billing Cycle. There is no way around this, but you can consider asking the client to issue you a bonus payment for the hours you worked previous week.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you alexander. I will ask my employer about the bonus method.

jr-translation
Community Member

Vira T wrote:

I had to work offline the previous week due to internet connection issues. By the time my internet connection came back and I am about to manually enter my work hours, I found out my timesheet is now locked. Is there any way around this?

You can track your hours offline as well. The app will upload the data when it is connected again. This way you can avoid the problem.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members