🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't apply to projects with the connects tha...
Page options
9d3d323e
Community Member

Can't apply to projects with the connects that I have

I have changed the profile from Agency to Freelancer but as soon as I am trying to apply for the job, it is reditrecting me to the same page (Membership plans).

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. For more information on working for an agency, you can check out this help article. You can upgrade your agency plan by following the steps outlined in this help article

Additionally, you may want to check this help article to learn more about the difference between exclusive vs non-exclusive members of an agency. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. For more information on working for an agency, you can check out this help article. You can upgrade your agency plan by following the steps outlined in this help article

Additionally, you may want to check this help article to learn more about the difference between exclusive vs non-exclusive members of an agency. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
9d3d323e
Community Member

Thank you Nikola and it worked following your suggestion 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members