Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
91 of 273

Hello George,

I just changed your country from US to Mexico. If you have more concern, please post it here so we can help out. Thank you!

Untitled
George M Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
92 of 273

Thanks a lot

Caroline K Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
93 of 273

I accidentally clicked on USA for my country of residence instead of the UK. Now I cannot verify my account because I have a UK phone number. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
94 of 273

Hello Caroline,

I just changed your country from US to UK. If you have more concerns, feel free to post it here. Thank you!

Untitled
Karina K Member Since: Apr 12, 2018
95 of 273

I can't change my country from the United States to Russia during the profile creation. Can you help me with that?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
96 of 273

Hi Karina, 

Your country has already been updated from U.S. to Russia.

-Avery
Untitled
Rabeharisoa Member Since: Apr 18, 2018
97 of 273

I've also the same problem now, I can't change my country because it's already mentioned "Albania", I can't write "Madagascar", so I can't finish to fill in my profil formular. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
98 of 273

Hi Rabeharisoa,

Our team updated your country, feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

Untitled
Michaela S Member Since: Apr 29, 2018
99 of 273

Hello, 

I would like to see if I can change my country. (I split my time between Oman and the United States. I work in both/travel frequently, however the majority of my time is in Oman.) I put in the US initially, however I would like to instead change to Oman.  How can this be done? Only solution I saw was to delete the account and start over again, however, it looks like deleting the account is also proving a bit tricky.  Could someone please assist me with this? 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
100 of 273

Hi Michaela,

Your country has now been updated to Oman. Thank you!

Joanne
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS