🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't respond to an Invitation to Interview
Page options
86ab5e1f
Community Member

Can't respond to an Invitation to Interview

Hello! I'm new to Upwork and I'm unsure if my current experience stems from my unfamiliarity with the platform or if it's a technical issue.

I submitted my first proposal on Upwork on March 25 for the job posting available at **Edited for Community Guidelines**. When I checked the posting on April 2, it was already closed. However, I received an Invitation to Interview on April 3 at 6:52 pm (Central Time). Despite trying to access the Invitation to Interview page from both the Upwork notification and email, I couldn't find any option or button to respond. Also, the proposal and invitation were archived.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Jessa,

Apologies for the confusion. I checked the job you are referring to and can confirm that it is already closed. The invitation sent to you has been already archived after the job was closed by the client. Feel free message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Jessa,

Apologies for the confusion. I checked the job you are referring to and can confirm that it is already closed. The invitation sent to you has been already archived after the job was closed by the client. Feel free message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, thanks for confirming promptly. Appreciate it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members