🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Joining Upwork Affiliate Program as an Influe...
Page options
b0e14015
Community Member

Joining Upwork Affiliate Program as an Influencer Freelancer

Hello Upwork Community,

I'm a new freelancer on Upwork and also an influencer with a substantial following of over 1.3 million individuals. I often collaborate with clients outside of Upwork and receive direct payments for my services. I'm interested in potentially joining the Upwork affiliate program to enhance my business opportunities.

My question pertains to whether I can leverage the Upwork affiliate program by providing my clients with a referral link to access my services through Upwork. This would allow me to receive payments for the job through Upwork and also benefit from the affiliate program incentives. Additionally, I want to ensure that my clients retain the freedom to choose other freelancers on the platform if they wish.

Could someone please clarify if this approach aligns with Upwork's policies and guidelines? I appreciate any insights or advice on how best to navigate this scenario.

Thank you,
Ahmed Gouda

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to help. I would like to direct you to this page where you can find all available information about the Affiliate program and how it works. Additionally, you can contact UpworkAffiliate@upwork.com for any specific questions and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members