🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can we create several freelancer profiles fro...
Page options
6e6d9f50
Community Member

Can we create several freelancer profiles from the same account?

Hello,

Can we create several freelancer profiles from the same account?

For example, I'm great at translating English to French.

But I'm also great at hiring and find the best freelancers as a client. As I hired 400+ and I would say 90% were amazing freelancers.

I know how to create fast tests that just take 2 minutes to pass but are so helpful to screen freelancers fastly and efficiently for any specific job.

But we can't really mix both on the same profile.

Thank you

Alex

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex,

You can create a Freelancer account on your exiting Client account and get it approved. Then you'll be able to create separate Specialized profiles for your expertizes. Please check this helpful article for more information about Specialized Profiles available for Freelancers on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
spainfrance1
Community Member

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "creating several freelancer profiles from the same account". Do you mean creating a single account that is used by multiple freelancers? I'm not sure what the rules are regarding that.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Frank D wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "creating several freelancer profiles from the same account". Do you mean creating a single account that is used by multiple freelancers? I'm not sure what the rules are regarding that.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067618-Freelancer-Violations-and-Account-Holds?flash...

Don't allow anyone else to use your account and don't ever log into one of your clients' accounts on their behalf. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members