🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot pay plus plan
Page options
430ca97c
Community Member

Cannot pay plus plan

Hello Upwork community,

I send this message because I have an issue trying to purchase a Plus Plan. This message is showing:

"We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."

I have already seen differents topics about it, and majority of answers say that is because of the subscription renewal. In fact, I never purchased the plan yet so I don't understand the need of a subscription renewal. 

Thanks in advance for the answers and clarity.

Enzo.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Enzo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. It looks like we are currently in the process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I suggest you try again after 24-48 hours.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hello Enzo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. It looks like we are currently in the process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I suggest you try again after 24-48 hours.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members