🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Certifications not yet verified by Upwork
Page options
awaisriaz88
Community Member

Certifications not yet verified by Upwork

My Upwork certifications are not yet verified. It has been about a week and I am stil waiting. These certifications are in the list of upwork endorsed certifications. These are HubSpot inbound and Google Analytics Individual Qualification. Can anyone help me out?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Awais,

Our team just followed up on your ticket with number 30628183. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Awais,

Our team just followed up on your ticket with number 30628183. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yeah contacted. Thanks

Hi, I also have been waiting for a week for my certification approval. I also made my profile recently and have not recieved any emails confirming whether my profile is approved or not. 

Hi Meryem,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is approved. You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Regarding your certification, I couldn't see that you've added any. You may want to check this help article to learn more and how to add them to your profile.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

My certificate haven't verified yet

Hi Nikul,

Thank you for your message. I see that we have already responded to your certification request via support ticket requesting more information. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members