🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Change to a fixed price contract
Page options
cassidy102
Community Member

Change to a fixed price contract

I've just had a meeting with a potential client and we've agreed to work on a project together. The job post that I answered was hourly and in my proposal I let them know that I prefer fixed-price contracts which he was fine with.

I've tried searching Upwork and Google, and can't seem to find info on how to take the next steps. Does anyone know what either I or the client need to do next in order to set up a fixed price contract so we can start the project asap?

Thanks so much!

Concetta

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10
Community Member

They can hire you from your profile and choose fixed price. I do the same thing, just opposite direction and tell them hourly only. They seem to figure it out quickly. I assume it's on the hire screen or they can just click hire on your profile and choose fixed price.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lysis10
Community Member

They can hire you from your profile and choose fixed price. I do the same thing, just opposite direction and tell them hourly only. They seem to figure it out quickly. I assume it's on the hire screen or they can just click hire on your profile and choose fixed price.

Perfect! Thanks so much for your help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members