🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Changing profile photo
Page options
2a0ada4e
Community Member

Changing profile photo

So recently I underwent profile verifaction and went through a lot of trouble until I got my account verifed, during the process I had to change my profile photo so that the system would verify it and it did, but it's not the one that I want to represent myself through. I go on to change the picture but I get the same error every time "can't get a proper response from the server". I have tried everything: using different pictures, zooming in, looked up soultions on upwork community, trying from different devices and no luck.....I'm afraid because the profile photo is one of the key features clients choose their talnets through and I want something more accurate to represent me. Please if any one reading this from upwork support, help me get the real image of me out! 

Thanks, Osama

3 REPLIES 3
ceefaeca
Community Member

try clearing the history of your browser and retry. That is probably not the error which you should be getting if the profile picture is inappropriate 

2a0ada4e
Community Member

what do you mean by the picture being "inappropriate"?. and I already tried from different computer and still didn't fix the issue

LuiggiR

Hi Osama,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble updating your profile photo. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members