🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Complain and what is solution?
Page options
31a74009
Community Member

Client Complain and what is solution?

Client is giving useless reasons and try to extend the project by asking new questions and new changes in the file and then blame me for the delay I am working again day and night and giving updated files daily as per his requirement but he again find new thing to add and try to close the close with this reason so that he can get all work for free as I already did and gave him all the required data of files on timeframe now he is making excuses to terminate the project.

Reasons Why I am complaining about him:

Reason 1:

Date 12-08-2023

Client invite me and ask questions how we can do LCA and after getting all the information he vanishes and did not hire anyone. You can see he has no review and posted around 12 jobs and spending is 113$.

Screen shoots are available below.

Reason 2:

On 4 November 2022 he interview me another project of gas tightening joint. In 700$ and give me raw data to start I worked really hard to make all data align and make LCI of all the components only some information’s were missing from the client when I demanded information’s as it now 28 Nov so he end the contract without giving any detail or reasons and say again apply for the job when I posted it again. I refund all the amount to him as I did not want to waste time in disputes or discussion instead I did a lot of work on it already.

Then on the same day 28 Nov he again posted the job with half of the amount of 350$ screen shoot attached below I apply on that also but no response. He try to get all information’s from freelancer and want to do it by himself so he cannot pay freelancers on up work and dispute or report freelancer.

Again he did not hire anyone and close the job. Screen shoot is attached.

Reason 3: Main reason

Then on 15 Dec I received invitation of 3 jobs from him with same project of Gas tightening joint and electronics devices which he talked about 1 month ago and take all the information’s from me to do it by himself but unfortunately he could not do and when dead line is just 5 days ahead he hire me again after sending me 3 job offers of 400$ each and I again work really hard and hard and meet the deadline and give him all the work as per his required documents. But after receiving work and all data he require he starts complaining try to increase the work by giving more additions and revisions between 4-5 days every day I work really hard send him the files and he again add new things to do and ask me to do otherwise he will cancel and pretends to be not happy so that he can again end contract and get refund. I gave him work 5 times and work is already as per his desired requirements but he is not approving work and try to dispute it again that’s why I approach you to please look into the matter of this client.

This client just want to get work from up work free without spending money and waste the time of freelancers.

What should I do?

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this client. It is unacceptable for a client to take advantage of a freelancer in this way. We understand that this is a difficult situation and we want to help. I suggest you review this help page to learn more about the steps you can take in this situation. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members