🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract Ended
Page options
mehran44
Community Member

Contract Ended

Hi Community Members,

I've completed a contract and submitted so that my client can approve the milestone. Client approved and ended contract. After that this appear. Need to know if this is just for information or there's something else to worry about regarding that client. Because I've completed so many jobs and this message never appeared. I've already read these TOS of Upwork and I always stick to them strictly, never accepting any offer that takes me off the platform. 

mehran44_0-1703845388819.png

I appreciate if anyone can just clear me this. 

Thank you

Best,

Mehran

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Mehran,

There's nothing to worry about. The notice is a gentle reminder when a contract has ended within the past seven days to remind you of our Circumvention policies and how we help protect you by keeping all transactions and pre-contract communications on Upwork. You can check this link, which is the same one on the notification you received, for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Mehran,

There's nothing to worry about. The notice is a gentle reminder when a contract has ended within the past seven days to remind you of our Circumvention policies and how we help protect you by keeping all transactions and pre-contract communications on Upwork. You can check this link, which is the same one on the notification you received, for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mehran44
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,
Thank you for the explanation. Appreciate it. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members