🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client No Show For First Consultation
Page options
hallmel
Community Member

Client No Show For First Consultation

This is my first time scheduling a consultation so please share the link if this question is redundant.  What happens next?  From what I understand I am still paid if the client is a no show for consults.  Is that correct?  If so, how do I bill?  I don't see this option.

Also, there is an Upwork generated message that states I need to submit the additional information required after the consult to be paid.  Since the client did not show, when this generated document request suspense comes, what happens?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hallmel
Community Member

Thank you, Annie.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Melissa,

That's correct, if the client doesn’t show up, you’ll need to submit for payment and write that the client was a no-show in the text box. You can check out this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
hallmel
Community Member

Where is the link to submit for payment for no show consultations? The only option I see is for the client to release the escrow funds (which he is not doing) or to wait 14 days if the client takes no action.

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I need time to look into this and would make sure to update this thread once I have the information that you need. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your patience. It turns out the amount will automatically be released from the client after 14 days when they did not show up for the consultation.

~ AJ
Upwork
hallmel
Community Member

Thank you, Annie.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members