🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Paid Milestone Bonus and the actual Mi...
Page options
saadbasir8
Community Member

Client Paid Milestone Bonus and the actual Milestone does not show up on Pending earnings

Hi, 
I had a milestone of $20.00 to be paid but the contract terms changed and the work I was doing was worth $95.00 in total. The client was amazing to immediately pay the amount as soon as I had submitted work. 

In my inbox messages, it showed that a payment of $95.00 was made. The email I received and the notification on upwork stated that the payment is worth $75.00. When I go to my 'view pending earnings', it shows me the $75.00 only and the subsequent service charge and VAT deductions. Since being new to upwork, I am relatively confused as to how this works and would I get a $95.00 payment or a $75.00

Thanks, 
Saad 

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Saad,

The milestone payment released y your client was for $20 then he provided $75 as a bonus. These are all reflected in your transaction history, which will be available for you to withdraw once the 5 day security period is over. To go to your transaction history, please hover your mouse on the Reports tab> Transaction history. The dates are also indicated as to when these funds will be available for withdawal.

~ Joanne
Upwork
cc4d3625
Community Member

I'm in th same boat and have not received my payment; not showing in my earnings so I can click on Get Paid. I received an email of my bonus 6 days ago. Please advise how to get paid for an expensed bonus?

Hi Maria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members