🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Request Refund after getting the 1000 ...
Page options
4baf12d9
Community Member

Client Request Refund after getting the 1000 leads

Hi, 

I hope that everyone is doing great. My client purchased one of my Project that is to give leads to the clients. In my project I have clearly mention that because of the nature of this project I can't refund when project is completed.  After working and sending the whole leads to the client. I explain everything before start the project and at that time my client is also satisfied. 

Right now client ask for refund. What can I do? I do not wanna do that because I already share the Information with them. I need your favourable suggestions. 

Thanks in advance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Kainat,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I checked the job you are referring to and can confirm that you have the option to dispute the escrow refund request. Time is crucial here and you will have to respond to the refund request within 7 days otherwise your funds will be automatically sent to your client. You can respond to the refund request from the My Jobs > All Contracts page and click the job title you are referring to or click the 'See request' button. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
micr0design
Community Member

Kainat, communicate openly with your client and remind them that you’ve already shared the information and completed the project as agreed upon. Gather relevant evidence, such as messages or project details, to support your case. Lastly, if needed, reach out to Upwork customer support for guidance.

Hi, Thank you for for  response. The project is fixed price and I do almost 3-4 days proprly commincate with the client and after 4 days we start our project. As I already said that I am unable to give you refund because it is already mention in my project. I give all the information he needs.Can i discpute the case rightnow or wait for the client for their response?

PradeepH

Hi Kainat,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I checked the job you are referring to and can confirm that you have the option to dispute the escrow refund request. Time is crucial here and you will have to respond to the refund request within 7 days otherwise your funds will be automatically sent to your client. You can respond to the refund request from the My Jobs > All Contracts page and click the job title you are referring to or click the 'See request' button. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members