Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Client Unresponsive

Active Member
Tanay A Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
1 of 6

I recently got hired for a job to make a duplicate website of gmail inbox page. Only the frontend was required. I did the job and client asked for some changes. I made the changes and submitted the work. Since then there has been no response from client and also when I checked the job in progress in my client's work profile, I found that the same job was also given to someone else after me. Now what if the client likes his work and tries to cancel my contract? In messages he approved my work but since then there was no response from him. I have done all the work and now I am in doubt that will I get paid or not? It was a fixed priced contract.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

Tanay A wrote:

I recently got hired for a job to make a duplicate website of gmail inbox page. Only the frontend was required. I did the job and client asked for some changes. I made the changes and submitted the work.


Did you properly submit it, using the "Submit work for payment" function?

 

In that case you get paid automatically 14 days later.

 

Active Member
Tanay A Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
3 of 6
Yes I used the submit work for payment button only. And I actually need money urgently. So is there any other solution?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 6

Tanay A wrote:
Yes I used the submit work for payment button only. And I actually need money urgently. So is there any other solution?

If th client is unresponsive, no.

Do not harass the client though, just let it run its course.

Active Member
Tanay A Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
5 of 6
Ohk then I will wait for 14 days but what if the client try to cancel the contract? Should I start a dispute? Will it affect my profile?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 6

Tanay A wrote:
Ohk then I will wait for 14 days but what if the client try to cancel the contract? Should I start a dispute? Will it affect my profile?

Why would the client cancel the contract?

Don't worry about things until / unless they happe.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS