🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client did not receive Testimonial email
Page options
Ahmed W Community Member

Client did not receive Testimonial email

I sent request for endorsement to my 2 non-upwork clients about 11 days ago. They have a website & a working LinkedIn as well. 

Both of them have not received an email yet. How much time does it take for them to receive an email from Upwork? 

Can anybody help regarding this please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Ahmed,

Once you’ve submitted the Testimonial request, we’ll email your request to your client and let you know when we hear back. If your client is having trouble locating our email, please confirm that they’ve checked their junk/spam folder in case the email ended up there. They may also try whitelisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that their email provider doesn't filter them out. 

~Andrea

View solution in original post

162 REPLIES 162
Md Raton P Community Member

Hi,
Feel sad that your client didnt recieved your testimonial request and there would be one reason is that upwork didnt approval your request thats why your client didnt recieved that. There is heavy loads of testimonial request and when you submit request then upwork will required 10 days for approval and if upwork approve then your client got email and if upwork didnt approved that your client wont be get email. You can talk upwork support as well regarding this issue.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Antonio,

I am sorry to hear about your client did not receive the testimonial requests. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Antonio H Community Member

Hi Pradeep H.

I checked the the support ticket link and it says, "no requests found."  I'm guessing i'll have to wait for an agent before checking my support ticket request?

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Antonio,

In general, our support team reaches out within 24-48 hours but due to a higher number of contacts than usual, we experience delays. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork
Daniela G Community Member

Hi! I sent a testimonial request to 2 of my non-upwork clients and both of them haven't received anything. They checked their junk/spam folder already but they could not find it. Can you help me with this? I'm trying to build my profile! Thanks 

Sharjeel S Community Member

yes, they must add company email.

I added their business email and LinkedIn. Who can I contact to see if they
can resend the testimonial request?
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Daniela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Zane C Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

I've had the same/similar issue. I sent testimonial requests to three clients on March 8. Two received the email. One did not. They checked spam/junk but no luck. 

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Zane

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Zane,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Hi!

Thank you so much for reaching out. I haven't received any response from
your team. Do you know how long this will take? Thank you so much for your
time.m
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Daniela,

I've submitted a follow-up directly to the team handling your case and kindly expect an update from the team on this page with your support ticket momentarily. We sincerely apologize for the delay. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Labeeb K Community Member

I have sent a testimonial request to my client but he hasn't received any request yet. He has checked his spam folder also but it is not there also. Can you please help?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Labeeb,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Jesser B Community Member

hello, 

I have sent a testimonial request to my client but he hasn't received any request yet. He found nothing in his spam folder. I need this testimonial for my profile 

Hi Jesser,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Sophie E Community Member

Hi everyone,

I hope you are well,

I submitted a request for a testimonial to myself to see how the process goes, I was wondering if you can delete this request? 
And I send another request for a testimonial to my client but she said she never received the email, could you remove this request as well so I can send it again? 
Thank you in advance!  

Kindest, 

Sophie Eijck

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Sophie,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Rayan T Community Member

Hey, its been two days since I requested a non-upwork testmonial to two clients but they have'nt received any email so far. I just asked them to re-check their junk/spam folders, but still nothing. Can the moderators help with that? 

Hi Rayan,

Could you please confirm with your client if they’ve checked their junk/spam folder in case the email ended up there? They may also try whitelisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that their email provider doesn't filter them out. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Alexandre M Community Member

Hi, 
I had the same experience. One of my non-upwork client, didn't receive the email. We both checked via screensharing in the spam/junk folder but there was strictly nothing there, or anywhere else. 
Would it be possible to get the team to send it again, maybe via another mail adress?

Alex

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Alexandre M Community Member

Thank you for your swift answer!

Muhammad S Community Member

Hey, My former client wrote a testimonial for me yesterday but it's not showing up on my profile.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members