🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client is really good but he hasn't funded th...
Page options
ef24a0e6
Community Member

Client is really good but he hasn't funded the milestones

I have a contract with a very nice client. Has almost 5 rating and good reviews.

I completed the initial job as it was decided in the contract. He paid for the milestone as well. He was happy with the work so he updated the milestones and added 4 more. However, he hasn't funded them yet.

My work style includes constant feedback from the client for necessary changes. Now I am confused what should I do. The right thing would be to not send him samples until milestones are funded but his conversation style seems genuine and he did say that he likes my work as well.

Also I don't want to seem like I don't trust him either. Need an advice

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sullivanliz
Community Member

Just ask him politely to fund the milestone. Any reasonable client will understand! It might feel awkward but you have to get over that kind of awkwardness really quickly when running your own business.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fe1f2ef4
Community Member

Trust is a critical aspect of business and should be done carefully and sensibly. If he is truly genuine then he is expected to have funded the milestones

sullivanliz
Community Member

Just ask him politely to fund the milestone. Any reasonable client will understand! It might feel awkward but you have to get over that kind of awkwardness really quickly when running your own business.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members