🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client left without payement after I submit t...
Page options
suraiya1
Community Member

Client left without payement after I submit the work

Hello,

So I completed one project( Flyer, 100$  budget). The client left as soon as I submitted the work for payment and said she would come back in the evening (4 hours later) and would review my work.  She said she was really happy with my work and left suddenly.

Should I be worried? I worked really hard and made so many changes according to her demands.

I can use some guidance.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bobafett999
Community Member

If it the money was in escrow and you submitted the work via Upwork, do nothing wait for 15 days and money will be released to you automatically. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Was this fixed rate?  If you don't hear back in a reasonable time, send the project via "Submit Work" button.  The client can either pay then, request more changes, or, after 14 days, you will be paid (if the project was funded.)

Hello Mary,

Thank you so much for your kind reply. Yes, it was a fixed-rate job. I submitted the work exactly the way you mentioned. I am just stunned by her sudden deperature. Yes she funded the money. 

Thank you so much.

bobafett999
Community Member

If it the money was in escrow and you submitted the work via Upwork, do nothing wait for 15 days and money will be released to you automatically. 

Thank you so much.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members