🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client went unresponsive, didn't pay complete...
Page options
857dad67
Community Member

Client went unresponsive, didn't pay completely, and placed a negative review

This is not fair to me. This client went unresponsive for an entire month, ended the contract without funding and paying the remaining milestones which I had already completed work on. But this is not what bothers me, I wouldn't really care if he didn't place a negative review, as if this entire thing had been my fault. My JSS lowered almost 10% because of his egoism. What can be done to delete his review? It's not a fair review

4 REPLIES 4
bobafett999
Community Member

There is nothing you can do about the review except review the buyer.  As far as money goes why did you work on unfunded milestone and give him the work

mayalee99
Community Member

You can report him or her but next time be sure to work under a funded contract just for your safety!!!

There is nothing to report. The buyer did not violate any ToS

Community Member

I had a nasty client drop my JSS by 25 points to 70. I won against them in arbitration, but the JSS impact remains. That was a few months ago. I'm now back up 16. You just have to move forward. Something you can do is focus on small jobs that are below your skill level, so that you know that you can do them well and quickly.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members