🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS is not updated as told even after two wee...
Page options
dante101
Community Member

JSS is not updated as told even after two weeks.

I had 100% JSS. After I got an unintended bad review from a client which was not my fault. After I explained my situation and asked for help from Upwork, I got an email, that, the feedback will be removed and jss will be fixed on next update. The feedback is removed but unfortunately it's more than 2 weeks, but my JSS is not changed. I think my jss is not updating. It's highly hampering my Upwork carrier. I hope and request to fix it please.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Sazzat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that while public feedback can be removed, private feedback will remain on your account. 

Also, it looks like you were already advised by the support agent that removing feedback will not always change your Job Success Score. 

Once the request has been processed, we can no longer revert to the original ratings on the contract.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for your precious time in replying. But I really can't stop being concerned about it, cause, after properly explaining and proving my innocence I got an email from Upwork that my request was processed and the changes on JSS will take effect in 2 weeks. I need help and support to update my JSS as before, cause my proposals are not getting accepted anymore, it's badly hampering my Upwork carrier. So I badly need help to fix it. And also, may I know when the next update will happen? I have doubt the my jss has updated.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members