🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Clients edit thier job post
Page options
Nahid Hasan N Community Member

Clients edit thier job post

Hi All‚

I applied for a job today but after some time I saw that the client changed the budget of the job and also changed the job description. It's very annoying because I saw the budget for the job was $20 but then it became $100 and then I saw that it wanted one logo and then two logos. So maybe I shouldn't have applied to the job in the first place, now he won't see my proposal because I didn't write the proposal based on his work. Now my connect is spent. Has this happened to anyone? A client can edit a job after it's posted, but a freelancer can't edit a proposal after sending it. I don't understand it's a one-way rule. 

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William T C Community Member

Nahid,

The clients know that they changed the requirements and should be intelligent enough to know they already have submissions. Don't worry about it. If you are a great candidate, they will contact you. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anthony H Community Member

Nahid,

Get back on the horse. You should be wrting 100  proposals a day, so one proposal shouldn't matter all that much. 

OK, don't write 100 a day, write 60. OK, make that 40. Or 20. But you get the idea. What's one proposal? In the grand scheme of things ... it's 90 seconds wasted.

Khaliq A Community Member

I have had a  client who responded to my proposal because they liked my portfolio but changed the location from worldwide to the united states only and never said anything to me again. I think is just part of the experience of being a freelancer

Nahid,

The clients know that they changed the requirements and should be intelligent enough to know they already have submissions. Don't worry about it. If you are a great candidate, they will contact you. Have a great day!

Nahid Hasan N Community Member

Thanks William 

You are most welcome Nahid and do well!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members