🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Confused about JSS score.
Page options
saumya25singh
Community Member

Confused about JSS score.

When I got to upwork I got few bad clients who gave me the offer for the proposal but never gave any work. I had 3 people like that. Two clients vanished after I gave the work and never gave any payment. Its next level fraud. But these things affected my JSS alot. and now after doing so many successful jobs and repeating customers also, it is not increasing. The clients are genuinely happy because they are coming back for more work. I can't seem to figure it out how to fix it. Also there is one client who is very rude all the time and made some indirect racial comments too, but he keeps giving me work so I assume he likes my work but then he also says my work is not good. It is really confusing. If someone did not like my work why would they give me more than 500 dollars worth of project. I am also worried since its a high cost project if he gives me a bad review it will be bad for the JSS . I wish the whole process was more simpler. Also is there a good way to end project with this man so he doesn't leave a bad review after my 60+ hours of hard work.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
chillynguyen
Community Member

This is just my experience and I'm not telling you to do the same, as it's a bit gambling:

The party who closes the contract must leave a feedback. The other party may leave a feedback.

If we close the contract first, there are chances that the client won't leave any feedback.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
data_divas
Community Member

Next time check the client's feedback from freelancers before you accept any contracts.  His feedback is not good and one freelancer had his feedback removed after having to stop working for him so not sure how you can get out without him leaving more bad feedback. 

chillynguyen
Community Member

This is just my experience and I'm not telling you to do the same, as it's a bit gambling:

The party who closes the contract must leave a feedback. The other party may leave a feedback.

If we close the contract first, there are chances that the client won't leave any feedback.

This actually worked. I closed the contract and he did not leave any feedback.

chillynguyen
Community Member

"Two clients vanished after I gave the work and never gave any payment."

When you use the "Submit work" button, the fund will go automatically into your balance after 14 days.

Community Member

You should only start working after they have put the funds in escrow

You shouldn't work with those rude exploiters and don't worry, Karma will get them.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members