🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects Delay
Page options
87d5677d
Community Member

Connects Delay

Dear Sir

This has been 1 month & full 1 day crossed, but still i didn't received my Free 10 connects.

I am new to upwork.

My billing cycle for Free 10 Connects ends on 13th July, hence the new cycle should start from 14th July.

Kindly, let me know why so much delay in upwork Administrations for updating Free 10 connects in my Account, immediately after 1 month.

Waiting for your's reply asap.

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
87d5677d
Community Member

Dear Arjay

I would like to mention that, I still didn't receive my Free Connects till now, as of now the time is 06:30 pm evening, & as on today the 15th of July, Wednesday.

Kindly, let me know, that does this kind of Official problems happens frequently in upwork or there are other Issues?

Moreover, as I am new to upwork & experiencing new working environment, I feel much happy & confident to get your's Response & Advice.

I want to work dedicatedly in upwork Industry & I want a great Team Support from you & Everybody.

Waiting for your's kind advice.

Thanking you so much.

Regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi there,

We truly appreciate your message. I have checked your account and it looks like your membership was created last 14-June and that makes your billing date starts on the 14th of every month. Please extend your patience for the application of your Free Monthly Connects renewal and let us know if you still haven't received them by tomorrow (15-July) and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
87d5677d
Community Member

Dear Arjay

I would like to mention that, I still didn't receive my Free Connects till now, as of now the time is 06:30 pm evening, & as on today the 15th of July, Wednesday.

Kindly, let me know, that does this kind of Official problems happens frequently in upwork or there are other Issues?

Moreover, as I am new to upwork & experiencing new working environment, I feel much happy & confident to get your's Response & Advice.

I want to work dedicatedly in upwork Industry & I want a great Team Support from you & Everybody.

Waiting for your's kind advice.

Thanking you so much.

Regards

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi RR,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
87d5677d
Community Member

Dear Andrea

I received your's message.

I am very glad to find that, Angelica from the Support Ticket Team, has added Free 10 Connects to my upwork Account.

I would like to Thank you so much for your's Fast Response & a Wonderful Service.

Regards

87d5677d
Community Member

Dear Arjay

I received my Free 10 Connects in my upwork Account from your's Brilliant Team Management.

Thank you so much for your's Kind Response & Service.

Regards

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members