🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Trouble in two factor authentication of my u...
Page options
74ba5010
Community Member

Trouble in two factor authentication of my upwork account. Not able to login.

Hi Upwork Team,

My Upwork account having issue **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have a my upwork account with my above account **Edited for Community Guidelines** and i am unable to login to upwork now because of two factor authentication problem. The two factor authetication never sent the code to my email or it will send after 1 or 3 hour and if i use that code and upwork gives error. Also i lost login session in my mobile app and cannot use push notfication option too. mobile app suddenlty logged out automaticall. I submitted additional information through the 'having trouble' form with all my account info (email, phone, address, payment details etc...).

I do not see any dedicated channel (dedicate upwork email/phone number)  for reporting all account/login issues directly and get instant access. We pay the commission to you for all the work we got through you but there is no dedicated channel (upwork email/phone number) to resolve login issues.  I am now stuck with my account. So i created this account to reach out to you and get it resolved soon. 

Please resolve this issue soon and also check the issue (why i dont get auth code in email or why so long delay) and fix the issue. This will help if someone is facing the similar problem.. 

Thanks,

Pandi Murugan A

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Pandi,

I checked and it looks like you're already communicating with our team. Please continue to do so as they are the ones who can best assist you! As a friendly reminder, please remember to close this account once your issue is resolved. Having multiple accounts is against Upwork's Terms of Service.

~Andrea
Upwork
74ba5010
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, i received an email from upwork support and talking to Arnold. He said that upwork sent the temporary password to my email but i did not receive that email too. It looks that account related emails are not delivered to my email address. He is looking into that issue. I will leave this thread & upwork account open til issue is resolved. I will definitely close this account once issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Pandi Murugan A 

d8fbe8e4
Community Member

Hi pandi,

Do you have multiple Account thats agaist Upwork policy Try to contact Upwork support.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members