🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contact Customer Support
Page options
da562a43
Community Member

Contact Customer Support

Hello, 

I want to contact customer support service for the previous two days. I am unable to reach out to them. Please tell me the specific way to make a live chat with support staff. Community bots are useless in many cases. We cant found every answer there. Kindly have a look at my request.

Thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Humayra,

Thanks for following up. Since there is already a ticket to support, an agent will update you directly about your request to update your profile photo. They would be happy to assist you further and escalate to appropriate teams should you wish to speak with someone from the team directly.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
JoanneP

Hi Humayra,

You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team.

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. You can access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
da562a43
Community Member

hello please, it's not what i am looking for. I want to chat with some moderator. I want to talk to him or her personally. The boot is not leading me to some moderator. Its only giving repeated answers. I want to update my profile picture but it is in hijab. Upwork is not approving it, But, if i personally talk to someone, it would get approved, as earlier. It is a complicated thing I am facing. Please understand me. Thanks

Hi Humayra,

Thanks for following up. Since there is already a ticket to support, an agent will update you directly about your request to update your profile photo. They would be happy to assist you further and escalate to appropriate teams should you wish to speak with someone from the team directly.

~ Joanne
Upwork
da562a43
Community Member

Thank you so much i am anxiously waiting for some support for approving my
new Hijabian profile picture, i want to upload.
da562a43
Community Member

This would be in fact a great help. Thank you so much. I am waiting for it. 

2a78858f
Community Member

Hello Joanne,

Maybe you can help me with something. I been trying to find a customer service number. I have been getting an error message when ever I try to send a proposal. Can you please help me.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have a support ticket that has been open for 9 days.  The issue hasn't been resolved and I have not received any communication about it.  I am frustrated because I can't figure out how to connect with anyone live.  What is my remedy?  I am unable to apply to jobs or view my profile (it is private).  The button that I keep being asked to click to make it public doesn't work, when I try go buy connects it tells me I am limited and need to contact support - which is ironic, because I am, and there is no way to do so.  HELP!

Hi Brandon,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
da562a43
Community Member

hello Support Staff,

Please approve my new profile picture in Hijab. I am a Muslim Hijabian freelancer on Upwork, working for a couple of months. I am good with everything on Upwork, only facing a problem in replacing my profile picture. Please approve it. i m attaching it here.
d5c527c8
Community Member

hello support staff,

I cant see recent job posts on my feed.

please what's the way out?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chidimma, 

Welcome to the Upwork Community. I want to note that if you need to contact our Customer Support Team directly, you can click on the Get Support button at the lower-right-hand side section of this page.

I checked your account, and I could not replicate your issue. I can see some jobs were posted recently. Have you tried saving a search keyword or phrase? The jobs showing on "My Feed" are now based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched. However, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories. I highly recommend that you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, I hope you are doing well. I am a top-rated plus freelancer but I am unable to contact customer support because there is no Get Support button on the page that you mentioned in your post. 

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members