🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract on hold
Page options
richards37
Community Member

Contract on hold

Dear administrator, I am working on a project with contract ID # 26220209, I was informed that the contract is on hold few days ago, please can anymore help me confirm if the issue with this contract has been resolved so I can submit the work done? Thank you for your kind and swift response.
6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Ayuba Adewale S wrote:
I was informed that the contract is on hold few days ago, please can anymore help me confirm if the issue with this contract has been resolved so I can submit the work done? Thank you for your kind and swift response.

If the work is done, there is no reason not to submit it. If yours was a fixed rate contract and went on hold on Friday, the hold likely won't affect your contract.

Thank you for your response and kind understanding. Please help me to confirm if the issue has been resolved, I mean the "hold". Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Ayuba,

Once the problem on your client end is resolved the hold on your contract will be removed as well and you will be able to continue with your work. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for the response. Yes, I know once the issue is resolved I can continue. What I want to actually know is whether the issue has been resolved, because right here with me the contract is no longer showing "contract on hold". Please kindly help me confirm if the issue with the contract has been resolved. Thanks

You would have had an email saying "The contract (name of contract) has been reactivated".

The point is that you asked about submitting completed work and you can submit the work regardless of whether the issue has been resolved or not.

To see if the contract has beeen reactivated, just go to the actual contract, if it doesn't say that it's on hold, you may have missed the notification or it went into your spam folder.

You can also find the notification in your notifications (the bell at the top of the screen)

reactivated.png

Ayuba Adewale S wrote:
Please help me to confirm if the issue has been resolved, I mean the "hold". 

Clearly it hasn't, but that is no reason not to submit the work for payment if it is finished.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members