🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract still got suspended even though clie...
Page options
05bc9456
Community Member

Contract still got suspended even though client has confirmed he had his issues solved

One of my contracts got suspended. I have tried asking the client about this suspension and there are some issues on the client. Then the client has resolved his issues, but my contract status is still suspended. How long will it stay suspended? What will happen to the payment my client has paid?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Matthew, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I just escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Ariel,

Thank you for your message. Your client will need to contact our support team via the support ticket initiated on his account to resolve any pending issues to activate your contract.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

My client has contacted customer support and his issue has been resolved
through there.

Hi Ariel,

Thank you for your message. The issue is still ongoing and has not been resolved yet. Please request your client to communicate with the support team directly so that they can assist them directly.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
7c24b6b7
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

This is Matthew Turner here.

I am the client who has hired Arief,  My Upwork accounts are a bit of a mess as I have a client account that is not linked to my freelancing profile and I also have a client accoutn that is. 

I have paid the outstanding amount that caused this issue and got an email from upwork that my account is nolonger suspended. Please refer to the image below.

It would be great if upwork actually got back to any of my emails instead of having to wait 24 hours before a reply.

I am quite dissapointed in the service received from upwork due this issue.

Is it possible for someone from Upwork to give me a call? Rather than email support.

Matthew

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Matthew, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I just escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members