🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract was Paused, and the pending balance ...
Page options
angelicaasis
Community Member

Contract was Paused, and the pending balance didn't come through on the available today

Hi,

I only noticed that my contract on my client was paused. I have a pending balance on my account for this client which was supposed to be paid today but still on the pending balance,will I be able to get that today?

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Angelica A wrote: will I be able to get that today?

No, you won't, because the client never paid for last week's hours.

But I worked for that and also time track that with screenshots,still won't be paid?

Angelica A wrote:

I time track that with screenshots,still won't be paid?

If you tracked the hours and have relevant memos, you'll get paid.

When will I get that?

As Petra said, you'll get paid on Wednesday.

Angelica A wrote:

But I worked for that and also time track that with screenshots,still won't be paid?

Not today, no. If you tracked your time with meaningful work memos and good activity levels, you will be protected under Upwork's payment protection. But you won't get paid today, you'd get paid Wednesday as the "early payout" would not apply. The same would be the case if the client pays Upwork for those hours.

Thank you! What if the client already fix the issues about this, will that means that the following payment won't have problem anymore?

Angelica A wrote:

Thank you! What if the client already fix the issues about this, will that means that the following payment won't have problem anymore?

That depends on whether they pay properly on Monday for the current week's hours.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members