🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Correction of typing errors on my profile .
Page options
8e8f6428
Community Member

Correction of typing errors on my profile .

I need to make some minor corrections of typing errors on my profile. This has been proving difficult, and keeps reverting thereafter; especially at the education and work history section. 

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Akubue,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
8e8f6428
Community Member

Hello Annie Jane B,

I still can't correct the errors on my profile's education and work history section. This is costing me time and data and embarrassing search views and comments. I update other sections of the same page with ease. 

This has nothing to do with undeleted cookies or my browser but the website design of the typing window which scrolls inwardly from right to left. This was quite problematic for me as newbie when I filled in my resume. I could not  clearly view with ease what i typed or spell check or proofread my text.

This caused me a lot of stress and eye strain, and was responsible for those unchecked and uncorrected errors till date. 

I suggest a redesign of that section. 

Also, I tend to lose my typed messages in this community page when I mistakenly tap into the "browse file to attach" segment below, which frustrates my communication or al9so when I can't find the submit or reply button when I am done typing.

Thanks for your time and cares. 

Akabue, I'm sorry you're still having trouble with this. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you see when you try editing that section of your profile so we can better assist you?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members