🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Could not get my Withdrawals
Page options
abdulkarim-shake
Community Member

Could not get my Withdrawals

Hello!

i am here for a solution. i have not received my two withdrawals till now.the withdrwal date is 18-dec-2019 and 25-dec-2019 respectively i contacted to upwork support but now it has been moe than 2 days they did not respond me. kindly help me what should i do.my payment mehtod is direct to local bank

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Shakeel A wrote:

Hello!

i am here for a solution. i have not received my two withdrawals till now.the withdrwal date is 18-dec-2019 and 25-dec-2019 respectively i contacted to upwork support but now it has been moe than 2 days they did not respond me. kindly help me what should i do.my payment mehtod is direct to local bank

Usually, the money turns up, either in your bank account or back in your Upwork account, long before the results of a trace are back, which depends on the banks. The withdrawals aren't even eligible for a trace yet. 8 business days have to have passed (excluding holidays and weekends) before a trace can be done. Your withdrawal from the 18th is at day 7 today... The withdrawal made on Christmas day (a bank holiday) is only on day 4...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Shakeel A wrote:

Hello!

Usually, the money turns up, either in your bank account or back in your Upwork account, long before the results of a trace are back, which depends on the banks. The withdrawals aren't even eligible for a trace yet. 8 business days have to have passed (excluding holidays and weekends) before a trace can be done. Your withdrawal from the 18th is at day 7 today... The withdrawal made on Christmas day (a bank holiday) is only on day 4...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members