🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cover letter for Graphic designer
Page options
mdiqbal79
Community Member

Cover letter for Graphic designer

I  seed and bid on many jobs but not a response from the hire manager or buyers. I need some tips or cover letters for graphic designers. please anybody helps me. I am waiting for valuable tips from the Upwork community.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Iqbal,

I suggest checking out this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, enhancing your profile, setting your rates, and so on.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Iqbal,

I suggest checking out this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, enhancing your profile, setting your rates, and so on.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar

Thanks for your response. but I will try most of the time but not working on my bid. 

I can't speak for other clients.

But as a client who has hired many graphic designers, I can tell you that I look at their portfolios. I don't read cover letters to select graphic designers.

Hi Md Iqbal H,

I work as a Graphic Designer and I strongly recommend you to have a good portfolio. If you haven't worked for so many clients yet start creating an inventing some ads, logos, social media posts, etc and add them to your portfolio, I think it's the best way to get hired.

Good luck!

Thanks for adivce 

sayeds_design
Community Member

Hello Md Iqbal, 

Cover letter is the most important thing to get hired. First of all read the job properly. Try to understand clients problem or what service client wants.. Feel it! Then write a cover letter, describe which services you're giving to him. make them to believe in you. I hope clients will knock you and send you offers. Do not copy paste anything in the cover letter. 

Thanks

Sayed
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members