🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Create project error: There were some server ...
Page options
soundfield
Community Member

Create project error: There were some server errors. Please try again later.

Hi, 
I am trying to create my first Project in the Project Catalog section, but I can't get past the first stage "Project overview". 
The error message "There were some server errors. Please try again later." keeps popping up.
I have tried clearing old cookies, and with different browsers, but with the same outcome.
The error have persisted for more than 24hs... Will "later" be fixed if I keep trying ... or is this a bug?

Thanks!

16 REPLIES 16
NikolaS

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Nikola, thanks for the reply!
Sure, I am sending you a couple of screen shots of that page with the error.
If you need a screen grab from any specific page let me know!
Thanks!

soundfield_1-1665784824647.png

soundfield_0-1665784787948.png

Community Member

Hi Marcelo,

Same issue for me and still continue about 4 days can't fix it.

Oguzhan, thanks for the reply!
Yes, same here.
Is it possible it has something to do with the audio category?🤔

myuhannejte
Community Member

Me too. I'm experiencing the same problem for the past 3 days I've been trying to create my Project Catalog.

I always get an error. The error says "There were some server errors. Please try again later."
I can't get pass through the Overview stage.

Hi Ma. Yuhanne Joy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
soundfield
Community Member

The issue has been resolved.
I could make my first project to the catalog.
Thanks to all!

Hi Marcelo,

How did it work? can you help me?

Hi Oguzhan and Ma. Juhanne Joy,

In addition to Marcelo's way of resolving this issue, could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello Arjay,

I tried all you have suggested yesterday when someone reached out via email. Unfortunately, there's no luck on my end. I tried again today, same issue. 

This was the request number in my email: #37367243  

Hi Ma. Yuhanne, 

It looks like your ticket remains open, and the team has escalated it further so it can be investigated. The team will continue assisting you through your support ticket. Please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions regarding your account concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hey Marcelo, How were you able to solve it? 
I followed the instructions the support gave me but no luck! 

Thank you!

soundfield
Community Member

Oguzhan A, Ma. Yuhanne Joy N:

I did nothing different on my side... I just... tried and tried and tried again.
It does seem to be something on the platform´s server side.

Since it worked for me I assumed that the issue was resolved for all... sadly it seems it´s not the case.
I removed the "solution" mark from my post.
I hope the issue gets solved for all as soon as possible.

Okay. I keep doing that as well. 

Thanks for responding Marcelo.

umarfilms
Community Member

Hi all. I can't create a project catalog on Upwork. It says there was some server errors. Any help?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members