🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Customer Support? How Can I contact them..
Page options
shanementor
Community Member

Customer Support? How Can I contact them..

Can someone PLEASE guide me to where I can contact customer support regarding payment? I've spent 30 minutes trying to find out how to do so. Do they no longer offer support? 😅😂😆🤔 Do I need to spend Connects to reach out to them :-).

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shane,

This is Pradeep and I will be happy to assist you with your concern. I understand you are inquiring about your payment for the service provided on your project. 

After you submit the work to the client, the client has 14 days to review and approve it, just like with our fixed-price contracts. If after 14 days the client takes no action, the funds in escrow will be automatically released to the freelancer. You can refer to this help page for more information.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
1a4f8ec5
Community Member

Contact with me please 

Why would I contact you for Customer support? You don't even have a profile picture.

JoanneP

Hi Shane,

I’m sorry to learn you weren’t able to contact the Upwork Support Team directly, or file a ticket after interacting with the chatbot.
To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:
  1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.
We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.

We'd be happy to help you in the Community, too! Please feel free to share more information, and we'll gladly assist you with it. 
~ Joanne
Upwork

Joanne, Please help me here in forum. So I had my first project catalog order. It's been 10 days since I provided the service but client never approved the order so it's stuck in escrow. Will I get paid if client never approves?

Hi Shane,

This is Pradeep and I will be happy to assist you with your concern. I understand you are inquiring about your payment for the service provided on your project. 

After you submit the work to the client, the client has 14 days to review and approve it, just like with our fixed-price contracts. If after 14 days the client takes no action, the funds in escrow will be automatically released to the freelancer. You can refer to this help page for more information.

- Pradeep

Upwork
a87f3f99
Community Member

Community member...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members